These event details are draft and subject to change
AC 1-Day 14pt Handicap Supervised Tournament - The High-Bisque Salver
||13 Jul 2020 (1 working day)
||The Croquet Academy
c/o Sussex County Croquet Club, Victoria Road, Southwick, West Sussex, BN42 4DJ Tel: 01273 591874
| Lunch Available:
||-1 (if booked)
||Morgan Case (For this fixture only)
Basement Flat, 49 Livingstone Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3WN morgancase#hotmail.com Tel. Mobile: 07867 319466
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- The Main Entrance to the Club and Car park is in Kingston Lane - for Satnav use BN43 6YW (College opposite entrance)
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email the Course Secretary shown against each course for account details.
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Chrissie Merrington at courses#thecroquetacademy.com, or the Course Secretary shown against each course.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of course start: no refund; outside one week: refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
|A chance for newish AC players to take part in a friendly tournament with at least four 14-point games in a day. All games will be to a base level so everyone has bisques! The exact format will be AMD. Advice on tactics and laws will be given by experienced coaches before the day starts and after each of the first-round games. There will be time for shot practice and help.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Christine Merrington (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CA: AC Coaching [AC] [Course]
|Number of Places:
||H:14+ (Min: 14)
||£30.00; CA Premium Member: £20.00