National Inter-Club Championships
- The Inter-Club Championship (Association Croquet)
- The Golf Croquet Inter-Club Championship (Golf Croquet)
- The Mary Rose Inter-Club Trophy (Association Croquet)
- The Golf Croquet Inter-Club Shield (The Murphy Shield) (Golf Croquet)
- The Longman Club Team Cup (Association Croquet)
- The Secretary's Shield (Association Croquet)
These competitions are open only to CA Member Clubs. The players must be individual members of the clubs for which they are playing.
See the club details section for each club's organiser.
Format for the Association Croquet Tournaments
In each round, normally one doubles and six single matches are played in a single day by a team of four, but variation is possible - refer to the full regulations for details.
|Championship||Type of Play||Handicap Restrictions|
|Mary Rose||Level Advanced|
Players with Handicaps of 0 or greater
Players with handicap between 3.5 and 20
|Secretary's Shield||Handicap||Players with a maximum handicap of 20|
Format for the Golf Croquet Tournaments
GC Inter-Club: for full details see the GC Inter-Club Regulations.
Murphy Shield: for full details see the Murphy Shield Regulations.