The CA Events Manager is a contractor of the CA and not an employee. The Events Manager will invoice the Croquet Association at a rate to be agreed each year and will receive commission as detailed in the Contract.
- Provide croquet instruction to the Hurlingham Club's corporate clients at times and dates agreed in advance between the Club and the CA.
- Provide croquet instruction to corporate clients either direct or for event companies and other organisations.
- Organise extra instructors to assist at events with more than 50 guests.
- Organise a suitably qualified substitute in the event of not being able to instruct personally.
- Liaise with the Hurlingham Club via the Sports Administration Manager or Sports Executive.
- Maintain and develop good relations with the Hurlingham Club and other clients.
- Organise invoicing of the Hurlingham Club and other clients via the CA office.
- Maintain the Event Manager's equipment.
- Maintain confidentiality about information concerning the CA, its members, and corporate clients (including the Hurlingham Club).
- Provide an annual report to the CA Office Manager.