Unfortunately, we were in competition with more events than usual this year including The World Golf Croquet Championships, which took at least two of our regulars and the Gold Course at Cheltenham, so we had only six entrants. With the agreement of the competitors, the event was run as a single American Block with final places being determined by "who beat whom".(rather than an Egyptian as advertised in the CA Fixtures Book).
1. PL.Smith (5 wins) beat AC.Newman +15, P.Dyke +20, DG.Mills +25, EJ.Huxley +18, and RM.Smith +6
2. RM.Smith (3 wins)* beat Dyke +4t, Mills +17, and Huxley +2t
3. EJ.Huxley (3 wins) beat Mills +6, Newman +12, and Dyke +5t
4. AC.Newman (2 wins) beat Dyke +6t and Smith R M +10t
5. P.Dyke (1 win) beat Mills +11t
6. DG.Mills (1 win) beat Newman +3t