[<<] [>>] by Jonathan Isaacs
4th July 2001
The Marketing committee have made the following arrangements so far:
- Issued press releases on the run-up to the championships
- Held a Press day at Roehampton on 14th June
- Arranged filming of the final stages of the championships from Thursday to Sunday. So far Ch4 and some overseas stations are planning to use the footage. This film report will also go out through Reuters, etc.
- Provisionally arranged for BBC 1 Sport to film on Thursday - The theme being "England's most successful sport."
- Arranged for a photographer to cover from Thursday to Sunday with pictures being issued to the media at large.
- BBC Sport On Line to film at Hurlingham Wednesday 4th July