WANTED - Office Administrator/Accounts Assistant
by Mark Suter [CA Manager]
(CA Official News
Part-Time - 16 hours per week - Flexible
The Croquet Association has a vacancy for an Office Administrator/Accounts Assistant, as part of a small team based at its head office in Cheltenham. The Croquet Association is the governing body of the sport. In addition to providing services to members, it has an online shop which sells croquet equipment to its members and the public.
Main duties of the job:
- Dealing with customer and member enquiries - email, telephone and face to face
- Maintaining Members' Records
- Maintaining the tournament entry system
- Communicating with Suppliers, handling purchase invoices and ensuring these are paid in a timely manner
- Processing all incoming member payments - via BACS and cheque Processing refunds
- Processing refunds
- Reconciling both the office and shop accounts on a fortnightly basis Communicating regularly with the company Treasurer to help with any accounting queries or issues
- Communicating regularly with the company Treasurer to help with any accounting queries or issues
- IT and Administrative skills
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Confidence and ease with learning new computing systems.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Willing to work alone from time to time
- A good knowledge of Sage
- Experience working within an accounting environment
- AAT level 3, or an ability to work to this level
- Immediate start
The hours are flexible, 16 per week, with a salary of up to £17,000 (pro rata to a 37.5 Hr Week).
To apply please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com.
For more information please see the Job Desciption
Closing date: Open until position filled.