CA Logo
CA Logo

GC Open Championships 16-21 June - allocation date postponed to 19 May

[<<] [>>] by Jonathan Powe [Chair GCTC]
4th May (GC - Championships)

While the GC Open Championships are still currently 'on', there is clearly some doubt about whether the event can go ahead as planned. We expect to hear more from the Government on 7 May, which will help us form a view about our ability to play in June. Due to the current uncertainty and because a 'go/no go' decision will not be made before 7 May, possibly later, the allocation date has been postponed by 2 weeks from 5 May to 19 May. It is hoped that the 2-week delay will give players a better chance of making an informed decision.



 

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this news web page are those of the Editor and contributors. The Croquet Association is not responsible for statements other than those clearly identified as being made on its behalf. The full editorial policy is available online. The Web News Editor is the CA Office.