On This Website
Second-hand equipment may be advertised on our 'Special Offers' page, on the basis that purchasers contact the seller direct. The cost of each entry will be £5 for the first 20 words and £1 per 5 words thereafter. Prices are inclusive of VAT. The entry will be shown for 6 months or until the item is sold. Advertisements for non-commercial organisations only, please. contact the CA Office.
In the Croquet Gazette
Advertising rates in The Croquet Gazette are as follows:
(current as from January 2018)
|Colour||1 issue||3 issues||6 issues|
|Full back cover||£350||£300||£230|
|Full page 257mm x 185mm||£350||£275||£200|
|Half Page 128mm x 190mm||£175||£140||£100|
|Quarter Page 90mm x 128mm||£90||£78||£69|
|Eighth page 90mm x 65mm||£60||£55||£45|
All Prices are per issue and exclude VAT, which will be charged at the standard rate of 20%
Classified Advertising Rates
In addition, classified advertising can be placed at the following rates:
First 15 words £5.80, each further 5 words £1.15
First 15 words £9.25, each further 5 words £2.30
Series discounts: 3 insertions 10%, 6 insertions 20%
All classified advertising prices include VAT at the standard rate.
Strictly payment with order.
Classified advertisements must arrive not less than 30 days prior to the publication issue.
contact the CA Office to discuss any of these options further
In Other CA Publications
The CA publish other information from time to time, including the tournament fixtures book, laws books, and others. If you would like to advertise in any of these please contact Jeff Dawson who will be pleased to discuss on a case by case basis.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
- Copy must be in the hands of the publisher by the date arranged with the publisher. All copy is subject to approval, even if an order has been accepted. The publisher reserves the right at any time to refuse to publish any advertisement without giving reason for such refusal.
- Acceptance of an advertisement for publication does not deem endorsement or approval by the publisher or the Croquet Association of any product or service advertised.
- No liability is accepted by the publisher for damage to or loss of artwork or colour separations.
- The publisher shall not be held liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of any advertisement to appear through any cause whatsoever.
- All contributions, including colour transparencies and photographs submitted for editorial consideration, are sent to the publisher at the owner's risk, and no liability is accepted by the publisher or its agents for any loss or damage. Editorial items submitted for consideration are used at the discretion of the publisher, and no guarantees may be given for their inclusion in any edition of the publication.
- Accounts are payable on demand by the Croquet Association.
- An advertisement order constitute a binding contract with the publisher, and the placing of an order will be considered an acceptance of these terms and conditions.