GC Tournaments Committee Home Page
This page gives reference to the GC Tournaments Committee's information, including its policies, web pages and other resources on the Croquet England website.
- In October, the current season's events are discussed, as well as any potential changes. Fixtures are finalised for the next season, there is further planning for the following season, and planning for the year after begins.
- The bidding for that third year starts in November, as clubs are invited to bid for tournaments they would like to host in that year.
- Clubs bids should be received by mid January.
- In February, the bids are discussed and the host clubs are allocated.
See the Croquet England Meeting Schedule.
- Group information
- Committee meeting papers, minutes, etc.
- In the Downloads section:
- Tournament Entry Form
- National Inter-Club events entry form
- All-England Handicap tournament entry form
- Tournament format templates
These are the web documents that belong to the GC Tournaments Committee
|(GC) All-England handicap tournament entry form (DOC)-R2||(GC)-All-England||/?d=2256||2019-02-0101 Feb 2019|
|(GC) All-England handicap tournament entry form (PDF)-R2||(GC)-All-England||/?d=2257||2019-02-0101 Feb 2019|
|County Results Sheet (GC Inter-County Championship)-R4||ict_golf_form||/?d=382||2016-08-2424 Aug 2016|
|Player Registration Sheet (GC Inter-County Championship)-R3||ict_golf_reg||/?d=381||2016-08-2424 Aug 2016|
|Player Selection Sheet (GC Inter-County Championship)-R4||ict_golf_players||/?d=383||2016-08-2424 Aug 2016|
These are the web pages that belong to the GC Tournaments Committee
Please note: by choosing personal settings you consent to cookies being stored on your device (if it is configured to allow that). Please see the Security and Privacy Policies page for further information. Any questions, please contact the office.