The Croquet Association
The Croquet Association (CA) is the national governing body for the sport of Croquet in England.
CA Shop Website Down
We regret that the CA Shop website is currently unavailable due to a technical problem with the commercial platform it runs on, which has been reported to its supplier.
|Get competitive with Croquet|
Try croquet during lockdown
Are you looking for a new activity to relieve your boredom?
Had enough of virtual quizzes and gardening?
Are you looking for new ways to entertain your family?
Get competitive at home with
Try a croquet challenge, film it and share it
with the hashtag #lockdowncroquet.
Not got a croquet set? Buy one from our Shop.
June6-7: Colchester 7th Colchester Ladies' Open GC Singles Tournament (GC)
2-7: Ryde Isle of Wight Annual AC Tournament (AC)
5-7: Woking Advanced Open (AC) Tournament (AC)
5-7: Hunstanton Over Fifties' Weekend (AC) (AC)
6-7: Newport B-Level (AC) Advanced Weekend (AC)
6-7: Pendle June Advanced Weekend (AC) (AC)
8: The Academy AC Playing the Game (Course)
13-14: Ramsgate The Ramsgate Open Golf Croquet Championship (GC)
8-9: Woking Golf Croquet A-Level Tournament (GC)
9: Camerton & Peasedown Golf Croquet C-Level Tournament (GC)
10-11: Woking Golf Croquet B-Level Tournament (GC)
11: Roehampton Golf Croquet C-Level Tournament (GC)
13: Leighton-Linslade Golf Croquet B-Level Tournament (GC)
13: Meadows The Scottish Golf Croquet Championship (GC)
13-14: Pendle Golf Croquet A-Level Tournament (GC)
13: Guildford Golf Croquet One-Day Handicap Tournament (GC)
10-14: Sidmouth June Mid-Summer (AC) Tournament (AC)
13-14: Crake Valley Advanced (AC) Tournament (AC)
13-14: Compton (Eastbourne) Summer Tournament (AC) (AC)
13-14: Ashby Handicap (AC) Singles Weekend (AC)
13-14: Cornwall Cornwall Handicap (AC) Weekend (AC)
16: Wycombe GC 3+ Improver Course 1 (HW SUM CRSE1) (Course)
16: Wycombe GC 8+ Improver Course 1 (HW SUM CRSE2) (Course)
17: Blewbury One-Day GC B-Level Tournament (GC)
21: Colchester Golf Croquet B-Level Tournament (GC)
15-20: East Dorset June Week (AC) (AC)
19-21: Peterborough Handicap Weekend (AC) (AC)
20-21: Meadows The Scottish Open (AC)
20-21: Middlesbrough B-Level Advanced (AC) Weekend (AC)
20-21: Nailsea Super-B/B-Class Advanced (AC) Singles Weekend (AC)
Where are the best players?6-7: Carrickmines The AC Home Internationals (AC)
12-14: Hurlingham England vs. Spain Test Match (GC) (GC)
10-14: Surbiton The Men's, Women's and Mixed Doubles' Championships (AC)
Latest Croquet News
- Local Discretionary Business Grants Fund
- Coronavirus - Latest Information and Advice
- Guidelines for Club Opening Updated from 1st June
- Is your local club open?
- Press Release: Back to Croquet
- 6th Jun: Media coverage of croquet during COVID-19
- 4th Jun: Small Group Coaching (Both AC and GC) Is Now Available At High Wycombe
- 2nd Jun: 2020 AC Open Championships Postponed to 1-6 September (AC - Championships)
- 29th May: CA Coaching - A new first
- 26th May: Update on AC Opens and other CA Tournaments
- 24th May: CA Privacy Notice Updated
- 21st May: Cleaning Croquet Equipment
- 20th May: GC Open Championships re-scheduled - now 13-16 August (GC - Championships)
- 19th May: New CA Major Awards for Peter Death and John Grimshaw
- 17th May: Report of May Council Meeting
- 15th May: Clubs may re-open for play if precautions are taken
- 14th May: CountryFile Live South (AC)
- 14th May: AC and GC Home Internationals cancelled (International)
- 13th May: Sports Emergency Fund Application Deadline
- 13th May: Ashby beat Hunstanton w/o (GC - Inter-Club)
- 13th May: Newport beat Hunstanton W/O (GC - Inter-Club Shield)
- 13th May: Lost Clubs and Federations?
- 12th May: Coronavirus Update Tuesday 12 May
- 10th May: Call for Nominations and AGM motions
- 7th May: Clubs Receive Grant and Lottery Funding - Don't Miss Out!
- 4th May: Sally Slater becomes U3A Croquet Subject Advisor
- 4th May: GC Open Championships 16-21 June - allocation date postponed to 19 May (GC - Championships)