WCF Management Committee election
ALL WCF Member Associations (Full, Associate and Observer) are now requested to nominate people to stand for election to the WCF Management Committee.
The three current members who retire by rotation are:
- Charles Jones (New Zealand);
- Rhys Thomas (USA);
- Kevin Garrad (Isle of Man) (currently co-opted).
All have indicated a wish to be re-nominated for election.
Timetable for Nominations and Election
- Nominations received by WCF from members - 22nd October 2007
- Voting papers sent to FULL Members by WCF - 30th October 2007
- Election result declared - 1st December 2007
- Elected people take up their appointments - 1st January 2008
Restrictions on numbers
There are no restrictions on the number of people to be nominated by any WCF Member Association.
Pursuant to Rule 105.9 of the WCF Statutes, no more than two persons from the same WCF Member Association may serve on the WCFMC at any one time.
CA members who wish to be considered for nomination to serve on the WCFMC should contact the CA Office.