Notice of Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Croquet Association will take place at the Hurlingham Club on Saturday 19th October 2019 commencing at 11.00 a.m.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Minutes of the AGM held on Saturday 20th October 2018 and SGM held on Saturday 30th March 2019.
- Report of Council.
The Chairman of Council, John Bowcott, will present Council's annual report. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
- Accounts for the year to December 2018 and Hon. Treasurer's Report.
- Election of Hon. Secretary.
Ian Vincent offers himself for re-election and is the only nomination.
- Election of Hon. Treasurer.
Peter Death offers himself for re-election and is the only nomination.
- Election of Independent Examiner.
David Boxell is willing to continue as the Independent Examiner.
- Election of Council Members.
A new Council is being elected under the provisions agreed at the SGM held in March, 2019. The names of those elected will be reported.
- Benefactors' Book.
The names of the benefactors will be recited.
- Presentation of Trophies for the Most Improved Players.
Apps Memorial Bowl: Daniel Gott (Bath); Spiers Trophy: Stuart M Smith (Sidmouth).
- Presentation of Club Awards.
The 2019 awards are to be presented as follows:
Townsend Award: Tattenhall Croquet Club
Apps Heley Award: St Agnes Croquet Club
Millennium Award: Littlehampton Croquet Club
- Presentation of Croquet Association Diplomas.
- Presentation of Council Medal.
The Council Medal is to be awarded to Dave Kibble.
- Any Other Business.
- President's Closing Remarks.