Court and Equipment Hire Fees
Claims to the CA for Court and Equipment Hire can be made on the Court and Equipment Hire form subject to the following:
- The CA pays £34 per court per day for lawn, ball and equipment hire.
- The accepted practice is to pay for the lunch, tea and reasonable travel expenses of the manager.
- Small disbursements, up to say £7, are allowed, but a claim for any other expenses must be sanctioned by the Chairman of the CA Tournament Committee.
- In general double-banking should be used throughout, and claims should be for the number of courts actually used. Claims for Short Croquet events are to be made at 50% of the full rate.
- Do not deduct Court and Equipment Hire expenses from any monies due to the CA (e.g. entry fees); the full amount of the latter should accompany the claim form.
- Claims will be settled as soon as possible on receipt; in the case of clubs that are VAT registered, a VAT invoice should accompany the form.
- Once completed, please send the form to the CA Office.