Golf Croquet Handicap Guidelines and Procedures
These guidelines and Procedures, issued by the CA Handicapping Committee, supersede all previous guidelines.
Separate guidelines apply to Association Croquet handicapping.
CA Council has approved the roll-out of the New System across the Domain for the 2016 season onwards. It has been developed after a careful analysis of 8,300 handicap singles games, and was trialled in the East Anglian Croquet Federation area during 2015. An analysis of 3,000 games played under the New System trial confirms it is fit for purpose and meets the given aims.
- The new Automatic Handicap System for Golf Croquet - 2016 onwards
- Changing to the New System
- Setting Initial Handicaps
- Managing the Handicap System (and Non-Automatic Handicap Changes)
- Guidelines for Club Handicappers
- Overseas Opponents - how they should be handicapped
- Completing the Handicap Card
- Small Lawns
- Downloads - Handicap card insert, poster and guidance
If you have any queries about the New System or how to apply it, please contact Martin French, the National Roll-out Coordinator.