Golf Croquet Handicap Guidelines and Procedures
These guidelines and Procedures, issued by the CA Handicapping Committee, supersede all previous guidelines.
Separate guidelines apply to Association Croquet handicapping.
- The Automatic Handicap System for Golf Croquet
- Setting Initial Handicaps
- Managing the Handicap System (and Non-Automatic Handicap Changes)
- Guidelines for Club Handicappers
- Overseas Opponents - how they should be handicapped
- Completing the Handicap Card
- Small Lawns
- Downloads - Handicap card insert, poster and guidance
If you have any queries about the system or how to apply it, please contact the Chair of the Handicapping Committee.