Golf Croquet is a game with a long history but in which has there has been a recent resurgence of interest at all levels. Compared with Association Croquet it has simpler rules and is more interactive (each turn is just a single stroke), but it requires a similar level of accuracy and tactical awareness. For games you can play in your garden, see the Garden Croquet section.
The players follow a course contesting each hoop in turn; as soon as one hoop is scored all players move on to contest the next - a simple idea that leads to rich tactical thinking.
For more detailed information about Golf Croquet, please explore this section.
Golf Croquet tournaments are listed in the tournaments section of the site.
How to Play
- The synopsis gives an overview of the game,
- the Basic Rules of Golf Croquet are all you need to get started in a club, and
- for full tournament play the The Rules of Golf Croquet are definitive.
- For one-day tournaments, 10-10 Golf Croquet has been developed.
Golf Croquet Terms/Jargon lets you catch-up on the lingo and terms used in match reports.
Latest Golf Croquet News and Results
- Phyllis Court beat Camerton & Peasedown 5-1 (15th Apr) (Golf Croquet Inter-Club)
- 29th Apr: Hurlingham lost to Merton 1-6 (Golf Croquet Inter-Club Shield)
- High Wycombe lost to Phyllis Court 2-5 (19th Apr) (Golf Croquet Inter-Club Shield)
- Ashby lost to Nottingham 1-5 (23rd Apr) (Golf Croquet Inter-Club Shield)