Association Croquet Handicap Guidelines and Procedures
These Handicap Guidelines and Procedures, issued by the Handicap Committee, supersede all previous guidelines.
Separate guidelines apply to Golf Croquet Handicapping.
- Setting initial handicaps
- The Automatic Handicap System
- How to fill out your handicap card
- Non-Automatic changes to handicaps (including handicapper roles)
- Guidelines for Club Handicappers
- One-ball guidelines
- Background to the system
- Short Croquet Handicapping System (Including Mandatory Peels Table)
- Bisque allocation for smaller courts (lawn sizes)
- Single-page guide to the AHS - to keep next to your handicap card
AC Handicapping Resources
Players may wish to use the online Handicap Calculator, however, as this is not maintained by Croquet England, if there is a discrepancy with the calculation using the method described in the latest GC Rules, AC Laws and Tournament Regulations, the Croquet England method is paramount.
The following handicapping materials may be downloaded: