Association Croquet Handicap Guidelines and Procedures
These Handicap Guidelines and Procedures, issued by the CA's Handicap Committee, supersede all previous guidelines.
Separate guidelines apply to Golf Croquet Handicapping.
- Changes for this season
- Setting initial handicaps
- The Automatic Handicap System
- Non-Automatic changes to handicaps
- Guidelines for Club Handicappers
- One-ball guidelines
- For automatic changes and non-automatic changes above 8, use Handicap Report Form HC1 (PDF) (100kb) (or HC1 RTF (1MB))
- For all other changes use Handicap Report Form HC2 (PDF) (100kb) (or HC2 RTF) (4MB)
- Background to the system
- Short Croquet Handicapping System (Including Mandatory Peels Table)
- Bisque allocation for small lawns
- Single-page guide to the AHS - to keep next to your handicap card
AC Handicapping Downloads
The following handicapping materials may be downloaded here:
- A5 insert for handicap card - with the trigger points table and points exchanged in level play table. Prints two to a page of A4.
- A4 poster on the New System - a larger poster for the club noticeboard of the insert's handicap tables.
- How to Fill out your handicap card! - updated A4 poster for the club noticeboard, for use with the new style handicap cards.
- AC Handicap Card - the new-style handicap card, also obtainable in hard copy from the CA Office. To add extra inside pages to your card, print page 2 on both sides of an extra piece of paper and fix into your card.