Marketing Committee Home Page
This page gives reference to the Marketing Committee's information, including its policies, web pages and other resources on the CA website.
Current Work in Progress
CA Strategy and Policy
- Council Standing Orders and Practice Book (defines the committee's bailiwick)
- CA Strategic Aims linked from The CA Constitution - note that "The CA will:
- Promote the game of croquet to non players of all ages
- Develop marketing packages to support the growth of croquet from club start-ups through to major international events
- Use major competitions to raise the profile of croquet both nationally and locally through Federations and member clubs
- Continue to run the shop with the dual aim of providing a service to its members and raising revenue for the benefit of croquet.
- Develop and maintain a PR strategy aimed at attracting non players to croquet.
- Support growth and encourage competitive play
- Growth and Recruitment in the CA (Strategy) - note the Recommendations (for Marketing):
- The introduction, by the federations, of more local competitions, for both AC and GC players, designed to encourage players who have previously not tried external competitions.
- Especially support recruitment of the type of croquet player who is more likely to be competitive.
- Croquet is essentially a competitive sport and the CA should concentrate on promoting competition. This might include greater selectivity in respect of clubs which are to receive enhanced support from the CA,
- The CA should take a lead in formulating a Growth and Recruitment Strategy, which will not only deliver increased numbers of players but also the 'right kind of player'.
- In particular, the CA Development Committee should formulate a plan to introduce croquet into more universities, possibly working with university authorities to form new clubs which are also available to the communities local to them.
- The CA (through PR, literature, etc.) needs to emphasise the intellectual challenge of croquet.
- The CA is keen to spread existing good practices that encourage competitive play in clubs.
- Association Croquet Regeneration
- Committee meeting papers, minutes, etc.
- Members email list
- In the Downloads section:
- In the Clubs Info. section:
Committee's Web Pages
These are the web pages labelled as belonging to the committee:(None)
These are the web documents labelled as belonging to the committee:These are currently no uploaded documents belonging to 'Marketing Committee'