Video of David Goacher playing in the Western Championship at Parkstone in 2005
The CA is able to give technical advice to members on any croquet-related matters. Some of the most common queries are answered on this site, but please contact the CA Office if you have any other questions. If they can't help directly, they will be able to put you in touch with someone who can!
- Playing in the Garden
- Choosing a croquet mallet
- Choosing a croquet set
- Choosing croquet hoops
- Choosing croquet balls
- Laying out a court
- Practice Routines for AC Beginners
- Croquet Skills Tests and Croquet Skills Tests Record Card (PDF)
- CA Mentoring Scheme - links up-and-comers with leading players
- Other CA schemes support player development.
- Review the coaching sections: Association Croquet Coaching or Golf Croquet Coaching.
- Get up to speed with a variety of articles on tactics and game reports.
- Jargon Dictionary
- A Guide to the Rankings System for the Non-Mathematician
- Protection from the Sun
- The Tea Lady, Keith Aiton, December 2000